Applicants will be required to develop, manufacture, install, repair, set up, and verify operation of gaming cabinets and all electrical requirements. Must be able to perform engineering tasks as directed by engineering team including wiring, soldering, and troubleshooting electrical components. Must be able to listen to project leads, maintain deadlines and follow all governmental electrical restrictions and regulations.
Elaut Group USA, the world premiere manufacturer of amusement electronic redemption, video and simulation arcade games is seeking an Electrical Engineer for full time employment in their headquarters office in Lake Worth, Florida. Primary duties include amusement arcade game wire harness design, prototype assembly, documenting, and testing. Applicants will be required to develop, manufacture, install, repair, set up, and verify operation of gaming cabinets and all electrical requirements. Must be able to perform engineering tasks as directed by engineering team including wiring, soldering, and troubleshooting electrical components. Must be able to listen to project leads, maintain deadlines and follow all governmental electrical restrictions and regulations.
- Design, implement, maintain and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Guide and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and requirements
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operations and safety standards
- Identify engineered resolutions to recurring electrical issues
- Ensure compliance with international, federal and state regulations
- Maintain legacy code
- Help design and implement new software solutions
- Low level microcontroller coding
- Programming languages: C, C++, C#
- Experience with Windows
- Linux experience a plus
- Experience with Atmel/Microchip micro controllers
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- BS Electrical Engineering Degree is a minimum. PE license is preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities
- 1-2 years electrical engineering experience required
- Understand and follow specifications, schematic diagrams, and process instructions in order to assemble and
repair electro-mechanical components and sub-assemblies
- Ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and multimeters
- Experience with low voltage wiring
- Awareness of operational safety requirements in a manufacturing environment and ability to apply and follow
procedures and requirements per regulatory bodies
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal tactfully and efficiently to all level of the organization
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.